Monday, June 3, 2013

Garnier Fructis Smoothing Serum Silky Straight 24/7 with Fruit oils review

I am a oil-champi-> Shampoo-> Conditioner-> serum girl. My feels dry if I miss the conditioner/serum (may be I fee :p). I tried few serums till now livon, silk and shine, streax potion and Garnier waala that I am reviewing now. I felt streax was the best among the list.

The serum comes in transparent bottle, green in color as most of the Garnier products.





Claims on the bottle:

  • Smoothes hair to make it silky
  • Detangles unmanagable hair
  • Gives you radiant shine
Price: Rs.89 for 45 ml

Shelf life: 36 months



Directions to use:
Work a small amount of product in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow dry or style as desired. Can be reapplied throughout the day for added shine and frizz-control. For best results use with Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Shampoo & Conditioner.



My Experience:
I am using the product as directed on the bottle. It definitely does not live up to its claims. I did not feel the extra smoothness it promised to add to my hair, It does not detangle the hair but yes reduces them. It adds little shine not 'radiant shine'. It has mixed smell of oil and jasmine like smell. Good part is it is not greasy but can be if more than required quantity is applied. Consistency is like mineral oil transparent in color.



It does not do any wonders as it claims, my other Serum of nearly same price is better than this.

Pros:
  • Smell
  • Non greasy
  • Nice package, does not leak
  • Affordable
Cons:
  • Does not live up to the claims
  • No Ingredients mentioned on the bottle
  • Does not make hair Silky
  • Does not make hair Straingt (Please don't go by the name)

Final verdict:
Until and unless you are a die hard fan of Garnier products, you can skip this. 

Rating : 2.5/5

Have queries? Need information or review, do ask in the comments below or ask here

No comments:

Post a Comment