Thursday, June 20, 2013

Khadi Herbal Facial Massage Gel with aloe vera, neem and basil (prevents pimples) Review

Hello sweeties,

I am back with one more Khadi product Review. It's been more than a week I posted a review as I was busy with some personal work.

About the product

 The product comes in a transparent tub with simple label. It is light green color gel and smells fresh.



Price: Rs.150 for 100 gms
Ingredients and Directions to Use:

Apply in a circular motion on the face area and neck. Wipe of after some time.

My Experience:
When I applied it for the first time I felt  I was applying some cream which is just taken out from a refrigerator! Cool right!! Though it is mentioned that we have to wipe off after some time, I leave it on the face overnight. It gets absorbed easily and dries off. I applied it on the eyelids and my eyes felt burning, so avoid eye areas. I apply it when ever there are few break outs. Yes it does show some effect on pimples. But I don't think it reduces dark spots (I badly need a remedy/product the reduces dark spots effectively :( ).




Over all I felt it is good to have a tub, not a must have product though!!

Advantages are same as other Khadi products. Herbal, decent package, fresh smell, non greasy. Reasonable price for the quantity.

Disadvantage! None as such!

Have queries then post them in the comments below or ask here

2 comments:

  1. what is meant by pat dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat dry means patting your face dry with a towel or a cloth. This leaves in the moisture as opposed to wiping/rubbing with towel, which makes skin to look more dry. This is mostly mentioned on products to retain the moisture on the skin and makes it smooth. This applies to other parts as well.

    ReplyDelete