Sunday, June 2, 2013

NIVEA pure effect TOTAL FACE CLEANUP review

I got my sample sachet(4ml) in a week after I placed the request.

Below are pictures of the sample I got. It came in the form of a booklet.







About the product:
NIVEA PURE EFFECT TOTAL FACE CLEANUP enriched with Active Magnolia Extract provides you 5 Benefits for Pure and Clear Skin:
1. Its unique cleansing complex deeply washes off skin impurities
2. Its peeling particles unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads
3. Left on as a pack for a few minutes will refine skin's appearance and support a perfect complexion
4. Its anti-bacterial formulation helps fight spot causing bacteria & gives you visibly pure skin
5. Is soft and gentle to the skin due to its mild formula

Price of actual product: Rs. 169 for 150ml

Application and Ingredients:


It comes in light sea green color with small blue color particles. Consistency is like a normal Multani face pack. Smells fresh. 

My experience:
First I tried it as a scrub, it dried off very fast I had to use rose water thrice to scrub it for some time. After that I applied it as face pack and waited for 5 mins. Then I rubbed it as facewash. Frankly speaking I did not find it to be any amazing product. Scrub and face pack are not average. Definitely not a face wash. Even after the 3 steps I did not find my face fresh. My home made scrub results are better than this.




Pros:
- Tube packing is good (original pack)
- Smells good

Cons:
- Cannot be used as scrub without help of rose water
- Face pack is also average
- Cannot be used as face wash, does not cleans well
- Price, there are better scrubs and face packs in the market out there for lesser price.

Final verdict:
You can skip this product. I am happy that I ordered the sample pack :p

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment